Who Are We:
Truvalu.enterprises is a Dutch impact investing company focusing on building inclusive agro small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through investment, business development services, and consultancy.
What Are We Looking For:
- SMEs belonging to agricultural value chains including poultry, dairy processing, food processing, horticulture, jute, and allied products, agrotech, aquaculture, etc.
- Should be a profitable SME with at least 3 years of operational history.
- Annual sales of BDT 10,000,000 (1 crore) or more.
- Has a clear requirement for investment for business expansion and value addition (land, building, machinery, and partial working capital).
- Has a direct/indirect relationship with at least 350 smallholder farmers in the value chain and aims to create job opportunities.
What We Offer:
- Strategic business development services to improve in the areas of operations, management, finance, and marketing where the cost is shared between Truvalu and the SME.
- Qualified SMEs will be offered equity investment worth EUR 100,000-250,000 for a period of 5-8 years where Truvalu will take 20%-49% equity ownership in the business.
- Possibilities of developing trade relationships in the European market through Truvalu.trade.
Please fill up information in the downloadable form here below and email the completed form to email@example.com by January 15, 2020 at latest.
Only shortlisted SMEs will be contacted for an introductory session with the local representatives.
Truvalu Team Bangladesh